HERITAGE AND FOOD :
- Come admire the architecture of our Castles & Gardens: the Castle of Kerjean or the Castle of Kérouzéré are nearby. I suggest you visit the various exotic gardens in the region
- Enjoy our local gastronomy: would you like to know more about the world of bees? The honey farm Plouescat opens its doors on Friday, you can also find honey at the markets. Discover algae during a discovery tour and learn to cook it. Thalado & Algo Plus will make you discover these wonders. You can taste our cakes and Breton specialties at Kouign amann Berrou. Come visit the Coreff Brewery or the Chouchenn Cave.
SPORTS AND LEAISURE :
- play golf with sea view in Carantec
- play tennis
- Horse riding at ST Pol de Léon
- A bike ride (bikes at your disposal). We have all sizes available, with child seats and even with small wheels. We also have pleasant paths to walk.
- Coastline A walk on the many coastal paths, the coastline of the finistere is particularly beautiful, still authentic. Wild landscapes which will make you forget the daily worries.
- Airplane : Explore the coast on an airplane with the aero club Morlaix or by boat during one of the many excursions ...
- Attractive Parks : Your kids will have fun in leisure parks such as: La Grande Recre, the Ecopark, the Aquashow, the farm of Eden ...