WELCOME TO "LARA"
Sea view from all the rooms, with windows on all sides, it is very bright.
This beautiful house literally inlaid into the rock has its living area on the first floor, a lounge with central fireplace, leather sofa suite, American style fully equipped kitchen, 2 balconies one on the sea side and the other on the garden side, a breathtaking view over the sea and the countryside.
156 sq m - sleeps 6 - 150 m from the beach
ON FIRST FLOOR:
- Sitting room covering full floor (60m²) with spectacular sea view,
- one balcony on sea side and one overlooking garden.
- Lounge with leather sofas, TV, DVD, satellite, hi-fi, fireplace.
(wood at disposal).
- Fully equipped kitchen:quality crockery and glassware, self-cleaning oven, hobs, microwave, fridge/freezer, toaster, table top stone grill, mixer, coffee maker, table and kitchen linen.
ON GROUND FLOOR:
3 rooms with sea view, wooden floors:
- 1 king size bedroom with en-suite shower room (body-jet shower)
- 1 twin bedroom
- 1 double bedroom with direct access to bathroom.
- Laundered quilts, blankets and sheets.
- Bathroom with spa-bath.
- Towels and bath robes provided.
THE SWIMMING POOL
- The pool is secured with lock. Located on the ground floor, it is air-conditioned, glazed and very bright.
- The pool is 7.5m x 3.5m and heated to about 29 ° C (more or less at your convenience).
AT YOUR DISPOSAL
- Devices for crepes, fondue and fish.
- Quilts and blankets.
- Bed linen washed and ironed by laundry services, (beds are made on arrival).
- Cleaning is done once a week for longer stays, with linen change.
- 2 hairdryers.
– Complete set of table linen & towels (1 bath towel & 1 bathrobe per person).
- Washer / dryer / iron and ironing board.
- 2 Guy Cotten jackets / boots.
- Boots, jackets, rakes & nets.
- Cot, high chairs, safety gate and necessary for bathing young children.
AND FOR YOUR COMFORT ... MY DEARS
I offer the first breakfast with fresh bread & croissants. Bakery service every morning on site.
I provide the staples: salt, pepper, mustard, spices, oil, vinegar, sugar, coffee, tea, herbal tea, chocolate ...
If you wish, I can also take care of the evening meal on your arrival (at your own expense),
or I can reserve a table (for this let me know at the beginning of the week).
Possibility to have seafood delivered upon phone call (tray or very fresh fish directly from the fisherman), baby sitting / cleaning hours.
I leave many guides about the region at your disposal, as well as novels, books, magazines, games, a recommendation booklet with good places of the region, some DVDs and CDs, quality binoculars. Cleaning is done once a week for longer stays, with linen change.
The garden of more than 1200 m² is enclosed by dune plants and trellises, a ping pong table, a swing, a slide, a swing, a mountain of sand ... for the enjoyment of young and old!