The beach villa Dossen, is a beautiful modern villa.
180 m² for 6 with a view ... breathtaking!
You could think in a boat with the comfort and more space ...
The view is really wonderfull, all times of the day are magical, you will live to the rhythm of tides.
The sound of waves ! the sea upon waking without moving from his bed and throughout the day in the whole house from kitchen to living room, the sea will not leave you!
The view of the beach & Dossen and Moguériec port are wonderfull, we could spend his stay just watching the show of tides, seagulls, boats, kite surfing, sailing chariots, horses ... here's ideal for your holiday!
- Living room with leather sofas, Stressless chair.
– Central fireplace.
- TV with TNT/ home cinema / satellite Canalsat / DVD player / stereo.
- Phone with wifi or wired.
- livingroom with 2.50m table
- Fully equipped kitchen: quality dishes and glassware / pyrolysis oven / microwave / fridge / dishwasher / toaster / barbecues / mixer / robot / coffee maker & Nespresso coffee maker (with forty capsules, you can buy some from me) / kettle / griddle / vacuum / complete table and bed linen set
- As an extension of the living room, a wooden deck overlooking the beach (table, chairs, umbrella and sun).
- Bedroom 1 with : 1 bed for 2 people (1.60m) and dressing.SEAVIEW
- luxury shower
- Bedroom SEA VIeW 1bed for 2 people : (1.40m) . with Shower
- Bedroom With morning sun. 2 beds (0.90m) with Bathroom
- separate toilet.
AT YOUR DISPOSAL
- Devices for crepes, fondue and fish.
- Quilts and blankets.
- Bed linen washed and ironed by laundry services, (beds are made on arrival).
- Cleaning is done once a week for longer stays, with linen change.
- 2 hairdryers.
– Complete set of table linen & towels (1 bath towel & 1 bathrobe per person).
- Washer / dryer / iron and ironing board.
- 2 Guy Cotten jackets / boots.
- Boots, jackets, rakes & nets.
- Cot, high chairs, safety gate and necessary for bathing young children.
AND FOR YOUR COMFORT ... MY DEARS
I offer the first breakfast with fresh bread & croissants. Bakery service every morning on site.
I provide the staples: salt, pepper, mustard, spices, oil, vinegar, sugar, coffee, tea, herbal tea, chocolate ...
If you wish, I can also take care of the evening meal on your arrival (at your own expense), or I can reserve a table (for this let me know at the beginning of the week).
Possibility to have seafood delivered upon phone call (tray or very fresh fish directly from the fisherman), baby sitting / cleaning hours.
I leave many guides about the region at your disposal, as well as novels, books, magazines, games, a recommendation booklet with good places of the region, some DVDs and CDs, quality binoculars.
Cleaning is done once a week for longer stays, with linen change.
The garden of more than 800 m² is enclosed by dune plants and trellises, a swing, a slide, a swing, a mountain of sand ... for the enjoyment of young and old!
small pets are not allowed .
Agrandir le plan