The apartment “Molène”, named after the island on the west coast of Finistère facing the swimming pool.
Much more than a hotel room, it is the right compromise between the cosy comfort of a bed and breakfast and the independence of a furnished rental where you live at your own pace and you can cook. You will appreciate the evening sun and the terrace facing the swimming pool and the beautiful sea view.
The different spaces
The L-shaped Living Room includes:
– Living room with corner sofa & armchairs, a pull-out sofa converts into two single beds without moving anything.
– Living room and kitchenette, simple but nothing is missing: Crockery and cutlery, quality household appliances. I provide about ten capsules for the Nespresso coffee maker, (possibility to buy me some) The table linen and household linen is very complete.
A wooden terrace where you can eat and relax in front of the swimming pool.
A 4000 m² landscaped garden with a stone barbecue at your disposal.
Within the residence: Table tennis table, swing with slide. Several bicycles for adults and children. Outdoor children’s games for the beach and balls.
A gym accessible at all hours.
The swimming pool
The swimming pool is secured with a lock. Located on the ground floor, it is air-conditioned, glazed and very bright. Stairs, easier than a ladder, allow you to go down to the water. You have a foot in the first part as well as all around; this will reassure the children and those who do not like the depth. The 10m x 5m pool is heated to around 30°C. The jets will give you pleasant massages.
At your disposal
– Washing machine & dryer in the laundry room in common with Bréhat & Molène.
– Duvets with blankets.
– Sheets washed and ironed in the laundry, (beds are made on your arrival).
– Cleaning is done once a week for longer stays with change of sheets.
– Pancake machine.
– Table linen & complete bathroom linen (1 bath sheet & 1 bathrobe per person).
– Iron and ironing board.
– Baby bed / high chair / safety gate / bath set for young children.
My little extras
I offer the first breakfast with fresh bread & croissants. Baking session every morning from 8 am.
+ I provide the necessities of life:
salt pepper mustard spices oil vinegar sugar coffee tea infusions chocolate…
+ Possibility of baby-sitting / cleaning hours.
+ I leave at your disposal many guides on the region, books, novels, magazines, board games, a collection of good addresses in the region, some DVDs and CDs, quality binoculars.
+ The cleaning is done once a week for longer stays with change of sheets.
The Molène apartment is a 3-star prefectural furnished tourist accommodation.
Visitor’s tax : 1 € per adult per day.