The starred restaurants of North Finistère
2 Michelin stars
Good restaurants in the area
The Théven in Moguériec is the closest to us and very good with its magnificent garden, the spectacle of the sea and its surfers in more … and no need to take the car!
Also in Moguériec : La Marine, a charming brasserie in the port .
The Surcouf in Roscoff which offers seafood platters to take away
The Bellevue in Roscoff, which is aptly named!
The auberge du Pont à la Paluden
Vioben at the Aber Vrach in the land of the Abers…
They are also worth the diversion! Most of these restaurants have advantageous formulas at lunchtime, take advantage of it!
L’Embrun Guillaume Pape, which became famous during the M6 top chef show, moved to rue de Lyon in Brest in March 2019.
Without forgetting the unmissable Roch ar Mor of Madame Lazou set on the edge of the beach of Porsguen in Plouescat where you will enjoy seafood with Jean Michel at the service & his sister Maryvonne in the kitchen!
In Moguériec you have La Marine and Le Théven.
- The galerne with Monique at the helm is the closest, in Cléder
- Lacemaker in Plouescat
- The Plouescat Wine Press
- The Beach Break for water sports enthusiasts and for others, very nice view of the island of Sièck & pancakes at any time of the day.
- At any time in Plouescat in front of the Halles, le P’tit bour de pain, he is also a baker.
- If you are going to walk towards Kerlouan, the crêperie du Ménéham at any hour also.
- at Faou à la Frégate where Christophe Beuriot, the best crepier of Finistère for several years, will surprise you with his lobster pancakes, St Jacques pancakes…
You can also find them on the markets, at the P’tite fabrik in Roscoff, in the main street in ST Pol…
You can’t leave Brittany without tasting a pancake, can you !
Honey : Afternoon to discover the world of bees, the honey factory of Plouescat organizes guided tours, you can buy on the spot in the shop or online.
Delicacies : A short visit to the Délices de Bretagne in the main street in ST Pol de Léon, where you will find all the delicacies of the region, the Armor Lux marinières …
Specialities : Taste the famous Breton dish, a speciality of Léon: kig ha farz, artichokes or cauliflower depending on the season and many other vegetables, we are here in a huge vegetable garden.
Seafood lovers will be delighted, at the moment you can find spider crabs, scallops, sea bass, skate, oysters …
A small glance at the guide of the restaurants of the côte des sables.