The rental “SIECK” : All the charm & soul of a fisherman’s house for this renovated duplex.
The rental Sièck, named after the closest island to Moguériec, is part of the Residence of “Vent du Large” on the south side. The stay offers you a superb sea view, you will admire the show of the kitesurf just opposite on the beach of Dossen throughout the day and the sunrise on the bay of Guillec will enchant you .
Moguériec is a small authentic village with its two restaurants, its bar chez Tito, its grocery store, its small beaches, its coastal paths…a small paradise to spend your holidays, you have everything nearby and in a few minutes of car you have Cléder, St Pol de Léon, Roscoff and its Thalasso, its Casino, Carantec and its golf…
The different spaces
– Living room with a beautiful sea view on the beach of Dossen and its surfers.
– The kitchen is separated from the living room by a small bar, it is simple but very well equipped: pyrolysis oven – ceramic hob – microwave – fridge – freezer – dishwasher – pedestal – blender – filter coffee maker & Nespresso coffee maker (with a dozen capsules, possibility to buy me) – kettle – table linen and household very complete.
-independent toilet and storage room.
The swimming pool
The swimming pool is secured with a lock, it is air-conditioned, all glassed in the garden so very bright. Stairs, easier than a ladder, allow you to go down to the water. You have foot in the first part and all around it will reassure the children and those who do not like the depth. The 10m x 5m pool is heated to around 30°C.
The jets will give you pleasant massages.
Each rental has its own key and can be accessed at any time.
At your disposal
– Washing machine & dryer in the laundry room in common with Bréhat & Molène.
– Sheets washed and ironed in the laundry, (beds are made on your arrival).
– Cleaning is done once a week for longer stays with change of sheets.
– In common pancake machine, fondue machine, fishmonger…
– Table linen & complete bathroom linen (1 bath sheet & 1 bathrobe per person).
– Iron and ironing board.
– Baby bed / high chair / safety gate / bathing kit for young children.
– Household equipment, crockery and quality glassware.
– books, games…
– enough to spend nice holidays, put your suitcases down, everything is planned for your comfort.
My little extras
I offer the first breakfast with fresh bread & croissants. Baking session every morning .
+ I provide the necessities of life:
salt pepper mustard spices oil vinegar sugar coffee tea infusions chocolate…
+ Possibility of baby sitting / cleaning hours.
+ I leave at your disposal many guides on the region, books, novels, magazines, board games, a collection of good addresses in the region, some DVDs and CDs, quality binoculars.
+ The cleaning is done once a week for longer stays with a change of sheets.
The apartment Sièck in duplex is a rental classified 3 stars prefectural Furnished of Tourism.
Visitor’s tax : 1 € per adult per day